2018 AAPS Conference Tentative Agenda
May 10-13, 2018
By: Jiangsu Police Institute
|All day||Registration (registration fee: 350 USD and on-site payment)|
|18:00-21:00||Welcome ceremony and dinner|
|8: 30– 9:20||Open ceremony|
|9: 20 – 9:40||Group picture|
|9: 40 – 12:00||Keynote speeches|
|12:00- 13:30||Lunch break|
|13:30 –16: 00||Thematic presentations|
|16:20-17:20||Open Discussions/Q and A|
|17: 20- 18:00||Closing ceremony|
|All day||City tour
|Night time||Dinner, and cruise tour on Qinhuai River, Nanjiang|
1.Tour to Dr. Henry Lee’s criminal investigation museum at Rugao city (for all international participants) .
2.Departure shuttle services to the airport (informed in advance)
Departure shuttle services to the airport (informed in advance)
- Title and abstract submission deadline is March 31st
- There will be a printed collection of papers and abstracts. The deadline of full text submission is April 15th, 2018. For whomever wants paper to be included in the printed collection, please send the full text (less than 15 pages) directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Keynote speeches will be given by Drs. Wesley Skogan, David Weisburd, and Ivan Sun, and President Zhang Lanqing of Jiangsu Police Institute.
- The afternoon thematic speeches will be delivered by the high ranking police officials, the heads of police colleges and experts on the fields related to international police cooperation, and 6 papers submitted by the AAPS members will be selected to do an 8 minutes presentation.
- The open discussions session will be an opportunity to all the participants to make a quick presentation of your study, or simply raise a question to the keynote speakers/thematic speakers. Three minutes for each person.
- Spouse or family member should pay 200 USD each person.
- The organizing committee welcomes all AAPS’s members, colleagues and friends to participate in this annual meeting no matter you are a presenter or not.